Friday 1 December 2017

Review ~ Finding Lyla by Cate Beauman

Finding Lyla (The Bodyguards of L.A. County, #10)Finding Lyla by Cate Beauman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For the most part I liked this book. The story and relationship interested me, but I think it could have been cut down a bit. I felt at times pacing was the issue. I knew what was going to happen and I just wanted it all to kick off. Personally, I thought it took too long to get to the action.

Nevertheless, it did hold my attention until the end. I might have skimmed more during the last 40%, but I did enjoy the story.

*Ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...